PRDs/Tech Specs to formal Change Proposals and Change submission deadline

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 20:04:08 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 06:38 -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

Just as a personal opinion, it makes all kinds of sense to me to just
sync F21 release with GNOME 3.14. I can't really see how releasing a
month before it comes out is a good idea at all. We don't have some kind
of urgent imperative to get F21 out as fast as possible. We have all
kinds of other changes planned for it; more time is only going to help
them get done better. Why not just say "OK, we'll ship F21 with GNOME
3.14 and schedule it no earlier than needed for that"?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey