Flock 2014 dates

Marina Zhurakhinskaya marinaz at redhat.com
Tue Jan 14 22:01:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

Flock, Fedora contributor conference, planners are working on figuring out Flock dates in Prague this summer, taking into account the dates for GUADEC. Please take the survey at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tL84UuDx72mHsNay5L2g3C0STH40oJFA_rO8GhJUW20/viewform if you might consider attending Flock. The planning discussion is at https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/flock-planning/2014-January/thread.html and I posted there about what I think might work for GUADEC attendees.

Thanks,
Marina