Updated Fedora Workstation PRD draft

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Wed Jan 15 15:13:10 UTC 2014

Stop throwing the GnomeOS moniker around like it means something. The
people originally proposing it probably had some ideas about where they
wanted to go, but over time it has become a million different things for
a million different people and thus mostly lost any real meaning.

Sure some people see it as creating a new distro, some see it as
defining some standard APIs, some see it as a collection of core
applications, some see it as a development model and so on.

Lets focus on what we are trying to do here with Fedora instead of
tilting at the GnomeOS windmill.

Christian