FESCo Workstation PRD follow up questions

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 09:36:48 UTC 2014

Hi Luke,
Thanks for listing the issues and challenges here, but hopefully we can work with you to resolve them if we decide
we would want to offer something like it as our primary option for providing people with an install media.
I don't think it depending on PyQt4 should be an issue in itself unless these bindings use a weird license
or something like that.

Christian