RFC: F21 Workstation flyer

Bastien Nocera bnocera at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 14:15:48 UTC 2015

Hey,

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
>
> I've drafted up a flyer for the Fedora 21 workstation edition that can
> be used at events by community members. Would someone have the time to
> glance at it and provide feedback? I'd like to complete it as soon as
> possible with release parties and more events coming up quickly.
>
> The marketing trac ticket is here:
> https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/186
>
> The pdfs generated are here:
> https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-workstation/

A couple of comments:
- I would add a version on the front page, as you have content that's very
  version specific inside
- I would also clip the screenshots, not include whole desktops as it's
  likely not going to be printed with enough details to be readable/visible
- the section about future versions should have more concrete details rather
  than what seems like a list of buzzwords.

Looking good!