Call for agenda for Workstation WG meeting 2015-Jun-07

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:25:04 UTC 2015

Next meeting is Monday, 2015-June-07 at 1300 UTC/9:00am US-EDT.

PRD changes/Council report (due 12th!)
* See mcatanzaro proposals on list for PRD changes
* Do we have any other changes?
* Status of existing efforts (mclasen)

Mcatanzaro also made a number of good points for technical work toward
F23/24.  However, I think we need to break those apart here on list
and figure out which we (and/or upstream) are pursuing and how.  I
think doing that in a meeting isn't super-productive, until we have a
specific question we need to answer.

But still accepting other agenda suggestions here.