Open seat on WG

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Thu Mar 5 19:01:57 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 11:09 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
> I suggested it to Michael Catanzaro, but maybe he needs more public
> convincing, so here's a nomination.

Hi,

Thanks for the nomination. I would accept the position if offered by the
WG. I think I'm relatively active in the Workstation community, familiar
with what's going on, more or less on the same page as the rest of the
WG (though groupthink is not always a good thing), and I'm not a Red Hat
employee.

I do have another commitment at 16:00 UTC (going forward into summer
time which starts for us Americans this weekend) so I would not be able
to attend the meetings at their current time, and would need to leave
early if the start was moved to 15:00 UTC for summer time, which would
be quite undesirable.

Michael