self introduction

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 05:57:36 UTC 2015

hi
 I've created a #fedora-accessibility channel and am currently idling
in there. I also regularly appear in both #fedora-users and
#fedora-docs. My accessibility feedback is mostly about gnome, but
there is one bug in the anaconda installer, on the installation
destination screen. I've also created a FAS account, but never got the
email with my initial password, so cannot log in to do anything yet.
Fedora is a nice change. I started with vinux, an ubuntu dirivitive
especially for the blind. Then went to arch, then manjaro, now fedora.
I have a very bad tendency to rant, especially when I don't feel
accessibility is given the attention it deserves, but it takes a lot
to get me there. I openly dispise microsoft windows, and proprietary
firmware. I live with the latter because it's necessary to get some
stuff working, but I hope it eventually goes away. About the irc
channel, I thought a copy of the fedora bot that the users channel
uses would be nice, so we can point people at google searches, new
releases will be announced, things like that. I'm still learning my
way around fedora's packaging system but I'm already very impressed.
Especially with  the integration with gnome shell. Gnome software is
brilliant.
Thanks
Kendell clark