mac help needed

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:55:08 UTC 2015

hi all
 I don't own a mac myself, but I'm writing here in case other people do.
I'm a co developer of the sonar distribution, which is basically manjaro
with speech. When I downloaded fedora 23 this morning which I also use,
I noticed that it has on the USB drive  an hfsplus partition with what
looks like a dummy copy of the mock kernel binary  to trick apples into
thinking they're booting a copy of osx. Is there any way I can get a
hold of the source, or instructions on how to add this to  sonar? I've
been going around and around in circles trying to help various people
with their macs and the mac isn't booting sonar. It's refusing to even
try and I know fedora works on a mac because I've used it. Sorry if this
is a little OT for this list but I didn't know where else to post this.
Thanks
Kendell clark