Is the text on for the workstation product on getfedora.org OK?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:29:45 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 11:29:54AM +0100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-08-21 at 10:01 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > Hey Ankur, thanks for reaching out. We can put it on the agenda for
> > the next WG meeting.
>
> Thanks Matthias, I'll try and attend the meeting to answer any
> questions that may come up regarding this. The server sig has discussed
> it already and this is what they've done:
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/server/2015-August/001998.html

Ankur, in case you hadn't seen it, I think the conclusion from the
meeting was that our current site text was mostly fine.  See also:
<https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/workstation/workstation.2015-09-02-14.01.log.html>.

I made a change to the sites to reflect the information in the meeting
discussion:
<https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/changeset/bd35b7bc5f/fedora-web/>