dependency tool for RedHat

Dax Kelson dax at gurulabs.com
Thu Aug 7 20:18:55 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 11:06, Arnaud Abelard wrote:
> > up2date has been available since 6.2 I believe. Do you even use Red Hat?
>
> up2date isn't comparable to apt-get or yum by the way it can't retrieve
> non official packages from different sources. That's what i was talking
> about. Stay calm

Incorrect.

up2date can be configured to use repositories other than just the
official ones.

Just like apt-get and yum, you need to setup the server piece and
configure your clients to look at the server.

There is an open source "server piece" for up2date called "current".

http://current.tigris.org/

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs