recent redhat-artwork/Bluecurve updates (w/ screenshots)

Florin Andrei florin at sgi.com
Wed Aug 13 21:29:54 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 13:49, Owen Taylor wrote:

> I'm a little concerend by the visually smaller window buttons. I think
> it's likely that people will think they have to click inside the small
> button. Which makes it a harder, more precision operation.

OTOH, not having buttons that touch each other might keep some people
from clicking on the X by mistake, when all they want is to click on
Maximize.

I always found it uncomfortable from a usability perspective that the
Close Window button stays together with the other ones. If i had a
dollar for every time i closed a window by mistake because of that...

> The new icons and color schemes look nice.

yup

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/