RHL Project Status? -- It appears stalled at the moment

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sat Aug 16 23:55:55 UTC 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, John Beimler wrote:

>Stephen Smoogen wrote:
>> This is getting asked daily.
>>
>Must be on a different list, sorry, I don't subscribe to all of Red
>Hat's lists.
>
>> They are working on it. It takes time to deal with concerns from outside
>> parties and the fact that there are a lot of conferences in the last
>> month where people were at.
>>
>> Not the answer you want? So sorry.
>>

>I appreciate your polite response. Thanks for being such a good
>represenative for the Red Hat Linux community.

Your welcome, thankyou for writing a letter that was so fairly balanced
and un-critical of any possible problems.

I am tired of letters that demand perfection from someone else. No one
is perfect.. we all make mistakes, but we all seem to want to take the
easy route and demand the impossible from others instead of working on
ourselves.

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545