Patch for Keyspan USB-serial adapter...

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 15:33:47 UTC 2004

> From: Randy Zagar <jrzagar at cactus.org>
> Date: 22 Jan 2004 08:28:56 -0600

> I don't know if I'm champion material right now, as I'm pretty close to
> being over-committed.  I'll have to give this some thought.  I had
> guessed that this would be a no-brainer since the device is fully
> supported under RH9 (heard this from cow-orker, not confirmed) and
> managed to get into 2.5.x..

Yes, this in this case I feel pretty bad playing the patch Nazi role.
You know what, why don't you appeal to DaveJ? He has to maintain
the 2.4, and if he takes it, so be it - Bugzilla and voila.
It is a decent patch.

But first, is there a particular reason you cannot use 2.6 kernel?

-- Pete

P.S. Please do not send HTML. It's a PITA to fish messages
out of spam folder.