boot faster

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Mon Dec 19 01:40:07 UTC 2005

> > Here is something that might be interesting:
> > http://www.improvedsource.com/view.php/Linux-System/2/
> Exactly which ideas do you think are worthwhile for default
> configurations that Fedora developers should spent some time looking
> at? I honestly don't see much in the way of generally applicable
> speed-up ideas.

I dont really know. I found that document, I just shared what I found...
I am not developper, but I use FC4 on my notebook (no dual boot).
Booting the fastest would insterest me, and I just brought some
ideas... :-)

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.