propozition of specs cleanups

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Sat Feb 4 12:31:42 UTC 2006

Dnia 04-02-2006, sob o godzinie 17:37 +0530, Rahul Sundaram napisał(a):
[..]
> Rpmlint checks for a number of things. redhat-config-config can also be
> useful. Feel free to propose any number of detailed changes but it might
> be better to use the wiki to brainstorm and discuss ideas to have them
> in a central place for easy reference. Refer to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing for more details. If you need
> me to add you to the edit group, register your name in the
> FirstnameLastname format (case sensitive) and let me know the wiki user
> name.

Let me allow wait for look on how effectively/fast will be solved things
wchich I list in this thread before next step :)
I'm not interested to be involved in kind biurocracy. Each document have
own style and my englis (as you see) isn't perfect (I know my
limitations). On technical level bugs are allways bugs and if they are
some responsible people must do someting for fixing this. I'm show where
some class bugs sits and even how few can be fixed (using simple sed
regexp) and from this point this is more than only bug raport .. this is
full bugfix.
Again: let me allow look is fixing this will take few seconds, minutes
or few days, weeks or more.

regardads

kloczek