Multiple concurrent versions of Python

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Wed Feb 22 12:05:56 UTC 2006

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> So if any Fedora effort is to be expended making zope/plone
> work it should be aimed at accelerating the porting not creating yet
> another reason to stall it

Agreed, that would be the Right Way. But as a packager, will this happen ?
Do we have among the Fedora devs someone who will make sure Zope works with
the version of python Fedora ships ?
Otherwise, Zope will remain unsupported on Fedora, which is a pity.

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin