2GB swap partition limit?

Emeric Maschino emeric.maschino at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Mar 10 09:07:43 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm pretty sure that anaconda displayed 4GB for the swap when it created
the partitions. But it seems it was only a graphical artifact, since
cat /proc/swaps, cat /proc/meminfo and lvdisplay all report a 2GB swap
space, as well as top, free and the gnome-system-monitor. Thus, if
anaconda doesn't create swap partition bigger than 2GB, everything seems
to be fine.

	Émeric