Polypaudio as sound server

Pierre Ossman ossman at cendio.se
Tue Mar 21 16:45:05 UTC 2006

Before the rumor gets started here as well, I though I'd just like to
point out that the polypaudio project is very much alive. Lennart has
just been a bit lazy about updating the front web page.

So to whomever is working on the sound server point in the future list,
please don't skip polypaudio just because our web page is old. :)

If there are any concerns about required functionality, we're always
open to suggestions. The synchronized streams point that is mentioned on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FC6Future might be solved with our next
release (where multiple streams can be synchronized to each other).

--
Rgds
Pierre Ossman                Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00