Anaconda: good work!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 22 19:26:08 UTC 2006

Dimi Paun wrote:

>  * Release Notes too big?
>    I found them to be too big/verbose, especially for
>    a light read during install. But maybe it's just me.

Pretty much all of the information supplied in the release notes are
just things that users have asked for in the previous releases. We have
tried adding references where required to help avoid too much verbosity
but it's unlikely that we will be able to drop off the information
without alienating a portion of the end users.  I am looking at
providing a better simple overview by default with links to more
detailed technical notes.

--
Rahul