Rawhide Orphanarium Purge: June 18th

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 03:56:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 17:31 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
> >> perl-Net-Telnet is required by several of the fencing agents included in
> >> the cman rpm.
> >>

> > Oh I missed this one.. I will take it if nobody else wants it.
> >

> I'm willing to (co-)maintain this... can we make it a group effort in
> keeping this in?

Absolutely! I left the package open to cvsextras and you should have
received the "spam" from pkgdb already :)

Thanks
Fabio

PS I took it over mainly because I maintain cman/cluster that needs it
and I can't allow it to disappear from the distro. You are absolutely
welcome to maintain or co- it as much as you want.