Ubuntu Xorg Guru calls for help. Was Re: Fedora 12 Graphics Issues: Cancel F13 and concentrate on fixing F12 ?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:28:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Haïkel Guémar <karlthered at gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead of whining, he should ask his employer to hire more X hackers,
> one guy is obviously not *enough*.
> This has nothing to do with our issue and Fedora at all.

What is your definition of hacker? Is he contributing to X.org
upstream development or is he just pulling patchsets to be applied to
distribution specific packages?

Just as interesting..... he's spent most of his time between UDS and
that post trying to address nvidia regressions....

"Fwiw, I pretty much ended up spending 100% of my time between release
and UDS on SRU bugs (mainly for -nvidia)"

Yippie for prioritizing regressions in proprietary code!

-jef