Is PulseAudio dead?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Aug 2 17:52:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 16:52 +0000, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:

> The fact that the question was asked suggests to me that perhaps one
> should rethink what and how they are doing things. People have had
> this complaint since PA was forced on to the Fedora users.

Erm, what complaint? That it's dead? I've never heard that one before.
Mostly, people seem to complain when it gets changed, not when it
doesn't.

I dunno, seems like 'nothing to see here' to me. 'Is it dead?' 'No it
isn't', let's move on. Lennart, I don't think Mike's email was intended
to be 'flamewar inducing', it was just a straightforward question.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey