Is PulseAudio dead?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 04:07:14 UTC 2010

 On 08/03/2010 09:20 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> IMO,  if you want to be a co-maintainer,  you will have to coordinate
>> and work with the model preferred by the primary maintainer.   Otherwise
>> disputes will make the process worse and not better.
> This (or rather, the differences in update conception) is exactly why I
> haven't applied for comaintainership of PulseAudio.

I believe a co-maintainer if he/she wants to collaborate wouldn't
constrained by differences in approaches and can participate and help
out regardless of that.  If you review bug reports, I suspect you will
find ways to help.   It just requires letting go of the notion that my
approach is the only right one.

Rahul