Asterisk 1.8 in Rawhide (F-15)

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Aug 7 17:31:20 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 18:04:29 +0200,
  Felix Kaechele <felix at fetzig.org> wrote:
> Furthermore I'd be interested in comaintaining the Asterisk stack,
> especially also the DAHDI package, as I plan to submit the DAHDI kmods
> to RPMFusion and it would be easier for me to keep stuff in sync if I
> had commit access.

That would be nice. The ATrpms version isn't buildable without some other special stuff
and I want to get current builds when testing new kernels. I currently use a spec file
that I got from Tony Messino (sp?). It downloads some firmware that I don't need every build,
and I'd like to have a leaner package that I can use for doing rebuilds to match new
kernels. (Even if it is in rpmfusion, I'll probably want to do rpm rebuilds to get new
versions immediately,)