New bodhi release in production

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Aug 13 14:16:56 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 05:57:28PM -0400, Luke Macken wrote:

> - Show 7 days worth of entries in our RSS feeds, as opposed to 20
>    entries (https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/339)

This is nice, I forgot to add myself to the CC list, so I did not notice
this before.

> - Only verify the autokarma thresholds if it is enabled (Thanks to
>    Till Maas)

This is still faulty. Is there a way to get access to a running bodhi
instance that I can patch and test directly? A local instance set up
according to
https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/wiki/Development
does not allow to edit updates, because of tagging problems. Making this
possible would of course be great.

Regards
Till