New bodhi release in production

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Fri Aug 13 16:31:17 UTC 2010

On 08/13/2010 07:20 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:57:28 -0400, Luke wrote:
>
>> A new version of bodhi has just hit production.  This release contains
>> a number of bugfixes and improvements, along with some important process
>> changes.
>
>>         - Minimum time-in-testing requirements
>>             - Every day bodhi will look for updates that have been
>>               in testing for N days (fedora: N=7, epel: N=14), and will
>>               add a comment notifying the maintainer that the update is
>>               now able to be pushed to stable.
>
> This sent notifications also for packages in "pending".
>
> | bodhi - 2010-08-12 21:09:52 (karma: 0)
> | This update has reached 274 days in testing and can be pushed
> | to stable now if the maintainer wishes

Yes, this happened due to a last-minute tweak I made in the
approve_testing_updates job.  I have since reverted this change.

Ideally, we shouldn't have obsolete updates in the pending state.  I
think when an update is unpushed, it currently gets moved back to
pending.  I'll most likely change this to make it 'obsolete' the update
instead.

luke