New bodhi release in production

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Aug 13 16:49:02 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 05:54:30PM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Till Maas wrote:
> > Bodhi also allows you to edit the stable karma value and unless it is
> > implemented differently (or has changed again), you can just use a
> > stable karma value of 1 and ask someone except the update submitter to
> > provide the +1 karma and the update can be pushed to stable. This is
> > imho reasonable even after only a one line change to a build.
>
> You still need to get somebody to +1 the update,

Yes, this is what I wrote. And I think it is reasonable. Especially with
the whole Plasma SIG, which are probably more than two people, you
should have no problem finding them.

>and more if people -1ed it
> in the past due to regressions which are already fixed in the current edited
> version. (Yes, update groups will be edited instead of obsoleted if we

The same people that provided the -1 karma can provide a +1 karma. And
you only need have of these people to change their karma vote to get
back to zero karma. This should also not be a major problem, unless
there are people providing unjustified -1 karma to cause problems. But
you did not mention this.

Regards
Till