Upcoming Fedora 14 Linux Release

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore space.time.universe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:05:26 UTC 2010

Dear M A Young,

Thank you for your prompt reply and updates.

I will stick to Fedora 11 at the moment until Fedora 16 or later.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-August/380213.html