New bodhi release in production

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Tue Aug 17 14:29:59 UTC 2010

Ryan Rix (ry at n.rix.si) said:
> available (sometimes in front of it)... Yet even now, we can't keep up with
> what (some of) our users want: the latest KDE, on KDE's release day, whether
> it's a major release, or a point release. Yes, not every one of our users is
> this way, but many are, and many use Fedora for this very reason. How do we
> keep everyone happy?

I think the simplest way is to start with a stable repo, for those that want
that, and then build something on top of that? You can build some
faster-moving feature packages on top of a stable base for those that want
it. You can't do the reverse. (See the 'optional repo for feature updates' that's
in the propsal... I suspect that people would love help in getting that set up
and running sanely.)

Bill