old_testing_critpath notifications

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 18:41:20 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 13:23 -0500, Doug Ledford wrote:

> That being said, F14 went out with a broken mdadm *purely* because of
> this policy.

> Evidently my update was approved somewhere along the way, but because of
> the volume of bodhi spam I get, I missed it.

...so what you're saying is that F14 did not in fact go out with a
broken mdadm *purely* because of the policy, but in a small part because
of the policy and in a large part because you don't read / filter your
emails carefully enough.

>   So I'm not sure if it
> could have made F14 final or not, but I know it didn't because I was
> working on other things at the time.

bodhi - 2010-10-14 22:36:08
Critical path update approved

The final change deadline was 10-18; you had four days to push the
update.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey