Vacation/devaway system

Julian Aloofi julian.fedoralists at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:00:31 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 08.12.2010, 16:07 +0100 schrieb Stanislav Ochotnicky:
> Hi,
>
> there have been quite a few unresponsive maintainers processes in past
> few months + there are people that don't respond to emails in timely
> fashion.
>
> I'd like to have a system where anyone can see which maintainers are not
> available at the moment and approximate time of return to "normal".

The point is not the system I think. A wiki page might not be the
optimal solution, but it defintely works. There also is a way to set
your FAS account to "vacation".
Maybe the fact that it'd be a good idea to write down somewhere that
you're going to be unresponsive for some weeks just needs more
promotion? The new maintainer guide might be a good place to hint at it.

Regards,
Julian