Vacation/devaway system

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Dec 8 15:29:44 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 16:07 +0100, Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
> Obviously not every fedora maintainer has shell account so exact
> replica
> of [2] wouldn't work, but I was thinking some nicer interface could be
> provided. Maybe simple email with special subject line:
> > FAS-name - $messsage
>
> And then
> > FAS-name - RE
>
> to a special mailing list that would be processed by a bot? Or any
> other
> alternative, just something simple that (most) people would use.

I like the mail idea, it is probably the most flexible.
We could also use/combine it with fedorapeople since to have one you
need every fedora packager fills the condition to have one:
  You need an active Fedora account
  You must be sponsored in a group (other than the CLA groups)
source: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/fedorapeople.org

The only thing I would ask is to keep the page for people with a FAS
account.

Pierre