mpfr soname bump in rawhide

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Dec 10 23:06:28 UTC 2010

Josh Boyer wrote:
> Encouraging openness and cooperation by threatening verbal abuse in
> the event of a mistake is not something the Fedora project wants to
> condone.  Education and cooperative resolution of the problem is.

Uhm, no, bureaucracy and stubborn-by-design software is. :-(

I'd much rather be yelled at when I deserve it than getting told by some
dumb machine that I cannot push this critical update now because some
arbitrary timeout and/or some arbitrary aggregation of dumb black-and-white
feedback is not reached yet.

We're not so far from those horror scenarios painted in movies such as
Terminator or Matrix. :-(

        Kevin Kofler