Orphaning all of my packages :(

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 15:52:22 UTC 2010

Other people -- you know who you are, and thank you! :) -- have
already been doing updates to my various (mostly java-related)
packages in Fedora. However, just to make it formal: due to a
combination of work and personal circumstances, I've had very few
cycles for keeping up with Fedora since last spring or, and I don't
see that changing any time in the near future.

So, I'd like to open up any packages associated with my userid (mef)
in the PackageDB for anyone who can give them more love. Is there an
easier way to accomplish this in the package DB than clicking
"Relinquish Ownership" on each package release individually?

I hope to have more time for Fedora stuff again sometime later in the
new year ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278