RemoveSETUID feature (Was: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo meeting (2010-10-26) NEW TIME!)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Dec 22 12:25:32 UTC 2010

I know that you're not proposing this, but can I just interject that
if you make any of these files unreadable by 'other', then supermin
appliance building will break.

http://libguestfs.org/febootstrap.8.html#supermin_appliances

I think supermin appliances are a sufficiently useful mechanism to
generate virtual machines / cgroups roots on the fly that we shouldn't
break it.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/