Board efforts: scope, concept, and permission?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 3 03:30:11 UTC 2010

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> The 9200 does 3d now, but for a while it didn't. OpenGL stuff just started
> working again shortly before the F12 release. I have one on my primary
> desktop machine.

For mine, it was perfect in F10, quite buggy in F11, mostly working in the
F12 release (but Extreme Tux Racer triggered an assertion failure :-( ), now
with the current updates it basically all works again. That said, there's
some sluggishness in 3D games (sometimes the image just stops moving for a
short instant) which seems to point at some remaining issue. I haven't tried
Rawhide (neither before nor after F12).

        Kevin Kofler