koji builds: /usr/lib/rpm/pythondeps.sh: line 8: python: command not found

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:59:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just noticed this in a build.log for a successfully built package in koji:

/usr/lib/rpm/pythondeps.sh: line 8: python: command not found
[repeated 6 times]

That python isn't found isn't a surprise, as for the particular
package there's no python involvement, and so there's no python in the
buildroot. For this particular package, it's merely a cosmetic issue,
but I thought I'd raise it here in case it breaks other things.

Build log can be seen here:
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/emacs-common-muse/3.20/2.fc12/data/logs/noarch/build.log

Jonathan