Fedora 13 has been branched!!

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Feb 18 05:52:53 UTC 2010

Jesse Keating wrote:
> You're in Austria right?

Yes. But my wake times tend to be very chaotic. ;-)

> Rex wakes up before I do, which is why he's hitting them before me.
> Finding somebody on the other side of the pond who's interested in doing
> releng work would help.

Right, having somebody who's consistently available at European morning and
early afternoon times process tag requests would be nice. I don't think I
would be a good choice myself, see the previous paragraph. ;-)

Quite often, when we do KDE builds, Rex and I get up around the same time,
we coordinate builds and buildroot overrides on IRC and then I end up going
to sleep an hour or two *after* him. ;-)

        Kevin Kofler