Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Feb 27 19:07:35 UTC 2010

On 02/27/2010 01:23 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> Why wouldn't you want try the koji version if you were willing to try an
> updates-testing version? If it doesn't work for you, you boot the previous
> kernel, pretty much the same as when there is a bad test version.

  Me ? I am running koji version no problem at all. But this thread (as
a reminder) is about the update process ...

  So was really kinda asking - hey - in the spriti of the update process
- is 2.6.32.9 moving to testing and/or stable - or not. And can we learn
anything from this oh so mosy important package!