who is Petr Pisar from redhat ?

Josephine Tannhäuser josephine.tannhauser at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 2 07:27:09 UTC 2010

2010/7/1, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com>:
> Hello there,
>
> I would appreciate if someone else who is NEITHER a co-maintainer NOR
> FESCo member don't version bump my packages, without notifying me.
>
> Petr Pisar seems to mess with my packages.
>
> It's simply disgusting !!
>
> Chitlesh !

It's seems to me that you have to be an employee of red hat to get the
privilegue to deal arbitrarily with all packages.
imho that you have to ask him now why he did this is an unbounded
cheek. he has  to ask or informyou BEFORE he twiddled with your
package. This is a minimum of respect he should give to you as
maintainer of this package!

--
Josephine "Fine" Tannhäuser