Developers of packages please pay attention to selinux labeling.

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 15:57:47 UTC 2010

Dne 13.7.2010 17:33, Pádraig Brady napsal(a):
> Personally I do momentarily enable to test but always disable
> because of _hundreds_ of errors in the applet thingy.

Hundreds? I have been running RHEL-6 from mid-Januray (that means
Rawhide was quite stable comparing to it) with SELinux in the Enforcing
mode with even special SELinux user staff_u and I just don't see
*hundreds* bugs on day-to-day basis. I was very faithful in filing ALL
SELinux issues to bugzilla and I am quite sure it wasn't hundred so far.

Matěj

--
In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were
real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from