[HEADS-UP] systemd for F14 - the next steps

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:59:22 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 19:49, Lennart Poettering <mzerqung at 0pointer.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 21.07.10 20:13, Matthew Miller (mattdm at mattdm.org) wrote:
>

> But anyway, I give up. If you keep looking long enough you'll find
> something you don't like in everything.

If this is how you normally deal with problems, I am beginning to
understand why pulseaudio has had such a bad reputation. A) You read
everything that matt said as a personal attack of trying to find deep
fault and then you go off in a temper tantrum. None of that is going
to make things easier and pretty much sets this whole project up as a
big FAIL because the people who have to buy into it as it affects them
the most are now all lumped in as whiners.

> Lennart
>
> --
> Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.
> --