Firefox 4 for Fedora 14?

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:30:21 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Everything I've seen you ask about repos stems from an apparent end goal
> of 'get rpmfusion onto Fedora systems as much as possible', and consists
> of attempting to either have Fedora make changes to accomplish that, or
> to language lawyer around the existing guidelines. It's tiring

You have to be in engaging in very selective reading or exaggerating
dramatically.  Even in this thread,  I have talked about a standard way of
accessing repositories to make it easier for users, asking remi to make
Firefox 4 available in repo etc which has nothing to do with RPM Fusion.
When i have asked questions about legal constraints,  you make it sound
sneaky or whatever but these are plain and simple questions and I have
written down this knowledge in many places including

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Software_Patents

I am hardly the only person asking and I was directing it at Spot.  Why are
you attacking it?

Rahul