new upstream tracker (linuxtesting.org)

Andrey Ponomarenko susanin at ispras.ru
Fri Jun 4 07:17:35 UTC 2010

> On 06/03/2010 09:04 AM, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:
>
>> Hello, I'm from ISPRAS and we have created an experimental system for
>> monitoring and analyzing of upstream libraries development. It may be
>> helpful for analyzing risks of library updating in the distribution.
>> The web page of upstream-tracker is:
>>
>> http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/
>>
>> It now includes ABI changes analysis and "shallow"-quality API test results for
>> several versions of 70 popular open source libraries.
>>
>> Any bugs or feature requests are welcome. Thanks.
>>

> Feature Request: ability to add other libraries to the system for tracking.

Taken into account, thanks. Some automatic way to add libraries may be
very useful. At the moment all the libraries can be only manually added
to the system by the administrator. If you want to add some library to
the system than send a request to me or
upstream-tracker at linuxtesting.org <mailto:upstream-tracker at linuxtesting.org>

--
Andrey Ponomarenko