Stable Release Updates types proposal (was Re: Fedora Board Meeting Recap 2010-03-11)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 12 07:48:23 UTC 2010

Dne 12.3.2010 02:26, Mike Chambers napsal(a):
> On F13, upgrade gnome-panel to version in updates-testing and you'll get

When was F13 released? Oh, it wasn't, so it is just glorified Rawhide
still? And you complain about it being broken (especially in its
updates-*testing*)?

BTW, this is the reason why I disagree with the way how we did unfrozen
Rawhide. Instead of getting even more free version of Rawhide, we've got
one more make update and similar non-sense.

Matěj

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
       -- Andrew Lang