Please move your ABRT bugs upstream

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed May 5 22:26:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Orcan Ogetbil <oget.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:
> An anonymous database is easy to ignore by packagers. I fear that that
> might turn to something as useless as pulseaudio.

The little jab at pulseaudio is extremely inappropriate and absolutely
non-constructive to the discussion at a hand. Show some restraint.
Thanks to that comment I'm walking away from this particular
conversation. I'm really not interested in talking through a
comrpomise solution with anyone who feels its appropriate to so
glibbly slander the hard work that other people are doing in other
areas just because they feel like it. Nope...not going to try to be
reasonable with someone bent on getting on a soapbox.

-jef