What happened to this sssd update?

Matt McCutchen matt at mattmccutchen.net
Wed May 26 21:24:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 15:03 -0600, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sssd-1.2.0-12.fc13
>
> Appears to be in limbo.

>   sgallagh - 2010-05-07 21:51:09
> This update has been submitted for testing.
> bodhi - 2010-05-08 16:09:51
> This update has been pushed to testing
> sgallagh - 2010-05-18 18:34:06
> This update has been submitted for testing.
> bodhi - 2010-05-19 19:15:03
> This update has been pushed to testing
>
> I don't see it in
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/testing/13/i386

There's no way those push comments could be referring to
ssd-1.2.0-12.fc13, since it wasn't built until May 24.  See:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=174916

I think the update was edited and not submitted again.  I filed a bodhi
ticket about obsolete comments appearing in this case:

https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/413

--
Matt