The new Update Acceptance Criteria are broken

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sun Nov 28 12:38:36 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 05:36:58AM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 18:15:29 +0100,
>   Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:
> >
> > You can very easy report that you have installed some update, used it
> > and it did not break. This is afaik enough to justify +1 karma.
>
> I thought you needed to do a bit more than just install a package to
> give a +1. But hopefully this situation is short term and autoQA will

I wrote to give +1 after using it and your original problem was, that
you did not notice when something works. So if you updated firefox
yesterday and used it to browse the world wide web without problems and
run fedora-easy-karma today, you can give the firefox update a +1.
Fedora-easy-karma shows you how long rpms from an update have been
installed and you can even query only for updates with rpms that have
been installed for at least a certain time. So you only need to remember
whether you actually used it.

Regards
Till