Auto Mounting in Fedora F14 TC6

Kevin Higgins crossbytes at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 25 02:31:48 UTC 2010

I can not tell you exactly which day but approximately Oct 18th auto
mount for data DVD's worked and now it does not . Did a clean install
to test again. with same result. Blank DVD's auto mount Movies and
data DVD's do not auto mount. nor can I manually mount. the drive
shows up in nautilus but when ever movie or data dvd is placed in
drive it disappears. Checked all settings in File Management
Preferences / Media and all is correct, even installed gconf and
checked all settings again; and all is correct as far as I can see;
 just will not auto mount any more. I am not sure if this would be
considered a blocker or not, but shall see what everybody else thinks.